Skip to main content


Who should register and why

We register social workers, social work students and most roles in the social care and children and young people workforce.

How do I register?

You can apply for registration online using MySSSC. It’s easy to create an account with a few key details to hand.

Managing my registration

There are several things you need to do to maintain your registration, including the annual declaration, paying your fee, continuous professional learning and following the Codes of Practice.

Help with Register parts, fees and qualifications

Our tool will help you find out if you need to register, what qualifications you need for registration and how much you need to pay in fees.


Employers and Universities must make sure their staff and students are registered, endorse applications and support their continuous professional learning (CPL).

Registration and MySSSC help centre

Use our help centre to find the answers to your questions about registration and MySSSC.


Search the Register

Check the registration status of social workers and people working in the social care and children and young people workforce in Scotland.



Create your account or sign in to MySSSC

Create account   Sign in to MySSSC