In your employer’s area, click the ‘Search people who are registered’ tile.

You will see a list of all your organisation’s registered workers.

You can use the sliders to see workers who have an overdue annual declaration or have been removed from our Register.

Use the search box to look up specific information, for example to see all workers in a care service, enter the care service name or number in the search.

Countersignatories can select ‘View and amend details’ to tell us if a worker has left your organisation, upload qualification certificates, declare offence, disciplinary or health matters. You can also view their registration certificate.

To update information click ‘Submit’ to send it to us.

Back to Registration and MySSSC help centre