Opening interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about the organisation?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What can you bring to the organisation?
Competency based interview questions:
- Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for your job. How did you do it?
- What was the last training you attended? How did you use your new knowledge in practice?
- Tell me about the most significant project you worked on. How did you manage it, from start to finish?
- Describe a time when you wished you’d been more collaborative with others. What did you do? What were the key learnings?
Closing interview questions:
- Is the position what you expected based on the job advert?
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for the role?
- What development needs do you have for the role?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Please note that we are all currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time all interviews will be online via Microsoft Teams.