The SSSC and NHS Education for Scotland (NES) have produced an annual report on our partnership working for the first time.
Having well trained, skilled and supported staff in the right place, at the right time is essential to ensuring positive outcomes for people using health and social care services in Scotland.
We work together to deliver learning and development opportunities to people working across the health and social care sector. This report summarises and shares key elements of our work during 2018/19, such as:
- Promoting Excellence
- Personal Outcomes Network
- Leadership for Integration
- how we support organisations in the delivery of workforce requirements associated with the Carers (Scotland) Act 2016
- palliative and end of life care (PEOLC)
- integrated working workforce research.