From your employers area, click the ‘Endorse name changes’ tile.

Any request will be shown in the table. Click the arrow icon and ‘View details’ to open the request.

You will be shown the current name that they are known as to the SSSC, and the new name that they have provided.

Select your outcome of ‘Endorsement Given’ or ‘Endorsement Refused’ and then click ‘Submit’.

If you believe any information is incorrect, please choose ‘Endorsement Refused’.

Back to MySSSC FAQs