How do I find the correct employment details?
Enter your employment status and job title.
1. If you work for a service that is registered with the Care Inspectorate, you need to search in ‘If you work for a particular care service, add it here’.
2. If you don’t, you will need to search ‘Organisation/service provider’. Click on the relevant magnifying glass to start your search.
3. Search for your workplace by care service number, care service name or postcode as below.
Please note: Your workplace may register with the Care Inspectorate to provide more than one type of service, for example, housing support and care at home.
If you work in both services, you must:
- be registered on both parts of the Register (for example, housing support and care at home)
- provide us with details for both services (see below).
4. Select your first employer.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to add any additional employment details.Back to MySSSC FAQs