What is MySSSC?
MySSSC is a range of online services for people applying for registration, people who are already registered, employers and universities. Please click here to see a list of our frequently asked questions (FAQ).
MySSSC is the most convenient way to apply for registration, view all your registration information, keep records of your post registration training and learning (PRTL) and keep us up to date with changes in your circumstances.
MySSSC gives you the flexibility to view and edit any of your registration information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With MySSSC people applying for registration or people already registered can:
- apply for registration
- have your application endorsed by your employer
- view the information we hold in relation to your registration
- view your current registration status including any conditions on your registration
- update changes in your circumstances
- record your post registration training and learning (PRTL)
- renew your registration online
- pay your fees online.
To take advantage of all that MySSSC has to offer, all you have to do is create an account.