Why is courage important for health and social care?
A free event supporting you to explore what courageous leadership means in health and social care
Radical change can make a real difference to people’s wellbeing. To create a health and social care system that enables Scotland to thrive, we need people who are willing to take brave decisions that are ultimately rooted in their values and the values of Scottish society.
At this event you will have the opportunity to explore:
- what courageous leadership means for you
- how you make difficult and brave decisions
- how you can change how you do things in the future.
You’ll hear from other people about what they have achieved through being a courageous leader and invited to reflect on how this might influence you in the future.
To support your own leadership you will learn more about some of the tools available to support you to develop your courage.
Outcomes from the day
By the end of the day you will have:
- heard from others about their courageous leadership
- a better understanding of your own courageous leadership
- identified what support exists for you to be more courageous
- explored what else you need to develop your courageous approach.
We will provide a light lunch and refreshments.
|Event End Date||25/10/2018|
|Location||Forth Valley Campus|