Recognising, developing and improving self-leadership
A free event for Community Justice Service workers
- What keeps you going in the rapidly changing world of social services and community justice?
- What enables you to continue focusing on what matters?
- What supports you to make sure outcomes for people and communities are met?
This free event will give you the opportunity to find out more about how developing your self-leadership can help you be more flexible and creative in the face of change, open to diverse perspectives and challenges, adaptable to different cultures and how it can help you to strengthen your personal resilience.
You’ll explore the importance of recognising your own self-leadership skills in your day-to-day work and discuss how you can use the resources on Step into Leadership to support your leadership development.
This event will provide time, space and networking opportunities for you to reflect on and share your valuable experiences in the community justice field.
By the end of the day you will:
- understand what’s meant by self-leadership and the impact this can have on your practice
- better understand what ‘intelligent risk taking’ might mean for you and how your service’s culture contributes to this
- have considered what strengthens your resilience
- be aware of a range of resources to support you to develop your resilience and self-leadership and practice effectively.
Event registration will start at 9.30am. We will provide lunch and refreshments.
You can register for this event here.
|Event End Date||22/02/2018|
|Location||Scottish Prison Service College|