Good conversations: Let’s talk about planning for outcomes
This workshop is in partnership with NHS Education for Scotland (NES) and is for health and social care staff involved in outcomes focused support planning.
This free workshop will explore and share learning from outcomes focused support planning in different practice settings across Scotland. It also offers the chance to find out about different approaches and resources to support it.
The workshop is for anyone involved in outcomes focused support planning for individuals and carers including social workers, care managers, healthcare staff involved in discharge planning and voluntary sector providers.
Outcomes for the day
- connect, learn and share experiences of outcomes focused support planning and approaches and resources to support this
- hear more about the Carers (Scotland) Act which comes into effect in April 2018
- develop your leadership capability in the context of outcomes focused support planning
- explore and share experiences and learning from having ‘good conversations’ for outcomes and what contributes to this
- explore common themes across carer support planning, self-directed support, anticipatory care planning and discharge planning.
The workshop is free of charge. Lunch and refreshment are provided.
Book your place on Eventbrite.
|Event End Date||05/06/2017|