Our annual reports set out:
- the work we have completed over the last year
- the difference we want to make
- how we contribute to a successful Scotland
- how we are working to achieve Scottish Government national outcomes
- how we are being an effective organisation
- a review of our finance
- annual accounts
Our annual report and accounts are laid before the Scottish Parliament.
You can view our annual reports in our publication section.
Best Value Report 2015-16
This report outlines the background to the public sector efficiency regime in Scotland. It sets out our overall approach to Best Value and reports on our Best Value activity in 2015-16.