We aim to work to the highest standards of integrity in the public interest. Our code of governance ensures that we achieve this.
The framework we operate in means that we:
- are focussed on outcomes
- work in clearly defined roles
- promote values for the whole organisation and demonstrate good governance through behaviour
- take informed and transparent decisions which are subject to scrutiny
- engage with stakeholders to make sure we are accountable.
A series of documents set out how we operate:
- Scheme of Delegation
- SSSC Complaint Procedure
- Unacceptable actions policy
- SSSC summary risk register
- Standing orders of the SSSC and its committees
Public Service Reform (Scotland) Act 2010: Duties on public bodies to provide information
Please read the Scottish Government guidance document which accompanies the figures and explains the requirements and how the information is provided.